Here it is:
– There were no changes to WoT in last couple of days (a player reports a heavy drop in FPS recently).
– A player proposed that during ammo rack explosion the players should pay the cost of all the ammunition pieces that exploded as if they were fired. According to Storm this is a terrible idea and the response would be strictly negative;
– The new WG system for punishing vulgar players is making a difference between regular platoons and dynamic platoons. It’s not possible to just invite someone to dynamic platoon and start cursing in the platoon chat, you’ll be punished for that;
– The crew injuries by HE mechanism wasn’t changed ever since the game was released;
– Buffing and nerfing is not only about winrate, the developers are considering a whole number of statistics;
– A software called “Tableau” is used for the processing of WoT statistics;
– The goal behind the M48 stock gun stabilization buff was to buff the stock gun to the M46 level, the main goal was actually to buff the M46.